Back by popular demand!
TUESDAY, APRIL 25
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
In the Community Room
A FREE workshop presented by Bonnie G. Ostrofsky, P.C.
- Learn how to protect your family and your assets when you die or become disabled, by
- using Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills.
- Examine how Federal Estate & Pennsylvania Inheritance Taxes affect your estate.
- Review how recent legislation may affect your estate plan.
- Explore estate planning techniques to reduce your tax liability and minimize probate costs.
- Find out how to title real estate and other assets.
**Plus a Q&A, so bring your questions!**
No sales pitch will be made during this presentation.
Registration is REQUIRED.
Please register online below or by calling 610-828-0441, ext. 103.