WIRELESS / MOBILE PRINTING
William Jeanes Memorial Library now offers printing from your device to our printer. Print from anywhere with your computer or device, then come in to the Library during regular business hours and pick it up!
- This service will work from your home (such as those times when you’re out of ink!), when you’re out on the go, or even if you’re in the Library on your own laptop.
- Print costs are the same as in-house:
Black/White 8.5×11: $.15 cents per page
Color 8.5×11: $.50 cents per page
- All you need is an email address.
- Currently we offer 8.5 x 11” pages for wireless printing, in black and white or color. If you need to print a larger page (such as 8.5 x 14, or 11 x 17), please come into the Library and one of our staff will get you set up on one of our Public Computers.
- Print jobs will be held in our Print Release Terminal for 48 hours. They may only be retrieved by you, with your email address.
- Important Tip: If you are printing a boarding pass, follow these instructions.
There are THREE ways to print wirelessly:
SEND AS AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT:
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of two printers:
B/W Email address: email@example.com
Color Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only the attachment will print, not the email itself.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PRINTERON APP
Find it here:
- iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printeron/id406584999?mt=8
- Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.printeron.droid.phone
UPLOAD TO THE WEB PORTAL
Select one of the library printers to print to:
Black and White
Enter your email address.
If printing from a website: copy and paste the website’s url into the text box.
If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
Once all 3 fields are filled in, click the arrow button to proceed to the confirmation page.
Just like printing in the library, a screen come up displaying the total number of pages and the cost for your approval. If everything looks correct, click the green Print button. This will send your print job to Print Release Terminal located on the Main/Upper floor of the library.
At the Print Release Terminal in the Library:
- At the Print Release Terminal, move the mouse to wake up the machine.
- Click Release a Print Job and enter your email address in the lower box.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s). Put your money into the coin box, located next to the Print Release Terminal. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- Put your money in the bill acceptor. (No pennies or foreign coins please!)
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
If you need assistance, please ask our staff for help!
This service is provided courtesy of the Mary Knowles Technology Fund and the Friends of the William Jeanes Memorial Library.